Put life into your small groups
Free - LIFE Groups Manual
Outreach through dynamic life group ministry
Click to see "Free LIFE Group Bible Study LESSONS"
Help Newcomers Make Friends and Grow Spiritually
In this isolated world, Life Groups help people connect with others in a healthy social environment. God has created us with a deep longing for community. LIFE Groups addresses the need to 'belong'. Anyone who has spent time in community with a small group of believers realize that we grow in the Lord best when we 'live it out' together with others. LIFE Groups serve to unite relationally with God and one another in a small group setting. In LIFE Groups you learn of Him and His will for our lives as revealed from His Word. And by loving, caring for, and encouraging each other.
Why LIFE Groups Work
- When your spiritual 'community' needs are being meet in a LIFE Group it makes it easy to invite others to enjoy the same experience.
- Guests and new Christians make friends easily in a LIFE Group.
- Being allowed to participate at will in a LIFE Group makes people feel significant.
- Group discussion enhances various perspectives and the Holy Spirit teaches and ministers as participants share and interact.
- As a LIFE Group grows, it is easy to 'set up another table' and discussion leader making room for newcomers.
LIFE Group Venues
- LIFE Groups is a concept for small and medium size groups and is an interactive learning experience.
- LIFE Groups are NOT a teacher/lecture model.
- LIFE Groups are a great church growth and assimilation model that works in all types of venues.. homes, work place, Sunday or midweek studies (Sunday School) etc..
- AND LIFE Groups could even be considered as an alternative to a traditional worship service. This might be best implemented in the start of a new church.